Loading Gas Prices...
This tool allows you queue and submit your transactions when the gas is cheap, and they will be broadcasted when the gas price falls below the set level.
You can either paste a signed raw transaction, or intercept a transaction from mempool directly (signed by Metamask or any other wallet).
1. Connect your Metamask
2. Press "Start monitoring mempool" button to start monitoring mempool for transactions from your Metamask address
3. Go to any dApp and do the transaction normally, but set a desired gas price in MetaMask
4. The transaction will be intercepted and shown below - verify if it is correct
5. Put a gas threshold - your transaction will be broadcasted when gas price falls below this
6. Submit and wait for the gas prices to drop - your transaction will be broadcasted then